This page is to help you with your first aid and acute prescribing. An excellent resource for those just starting to learn and seasoned users alike. Its a work in progress; with more information added regularly.
At the moment you will find here
- Remedy hints in pictures (below)
- Book ideas
- Dosing instructions
- First aid kit suggestions
- Click HERE for information on the next beginner courses available for “Beginners Homeopathy in the home” and “Homeopathy for lifestyle blockers/ small farmers”
- Self help Tips
Remedy info graphics
These are very brief suggestions for use. Most remedies can be used in a multitude of Physical, Mental and Emotional situations, but this gives you some starter ideas. The below remedies are excellent to have at hand and if you are wondering which remedies to purchase to start off with these are great to begin with. Don’t overwhelm yourself, keep it simple and add to your kit when the need for remedies arises that way you will purchase remedies that suit your family and fit with the symptoms you regularly come across.
How to find the right remedy for the situation
Book Suggestions for beginner users of Homeopathy
- Miranda Castro – The complete Homeopathy Handbook
- Dana Ullmann – Everybody’s guide to homeopathic Medicines
- BJains’s – Guide to Homeopathic family Kit
- Boericke – Repertory and Materia Medica ( a bit more advanced)