IMPORTANT NOTICE At present I prefer to provide online consultations only. This is to mitigate concerns around Covid, Covid vaccinations and seasonal viruses. Risk management for myself and my clients has my utmost priority. Thank you for your understanding. Please feel free to contact me to discuss alternative options to accommodate your needs.
I offer the following consultation options:
- FREE Introduction Consult (15 Min) This is a great option for those who are not sure about what Homeopathy can offer in their situation. Come and meet with me, see what I’m about, learn about my approach and what I offer, discuss your options and have your questions answered without any obligation to book a further consult at all. PLEASE NOTE this is not an actual consult, no individual homeopathic advice or prescription will be offered.
- Acute consultation (20min) This consultation suits simple acute one off health issues that are fewer then 3-4 weeks old. i.e. colds, flu, coughs, injury, ear ache, gastro enteritis, fevers, teething problems and sore throats.
- Full or Chronic consultation (90 min) This is a one off and initial intake consultation for new clients with long standing health problems. In Chronic consultation usually multiple follow up sessions are required to monitor and ensure continuation of progress to health. A full consult is required in:
- Long standing health issues (more then 4 weeks duration)
- Persistent repeats of one health issue
- Complex or chronic health issues
- Where issues have been experienced since birth
- Where there is a family history of serious health problems
- (i.e. Eczema, ME, chronic back pain or depression, frequent colds, bronchitis, hay fever, repeated mood swings or PMS symptoms, Diabetes, Heart problems, Asthma Eczema or Depression) Consists of a in depth investigation of your current health problem, overall health record and family health history. We will be looking at physical, mental emotional and social aspects of your wellbeing to be able to make a holistic prescription that will benefit you as a person and support your journey back to health.
- Follow up consult (45 min) This is any consultation following after a First Full Consultation. During this time we will discuss and assess the response you’ve had to your prescribed remedy and monitor your progress to ensure continuation of improvement in your situation.