Skype/ Video consults
Skype/ Video consults are depending on technical factors like availability of service, quality of sound and image.
It is paramount that video is used during a call for a consult to be possible.
Skype/ Messenger/ WhatsApp or Zoom are all possible video call options.
If you choose this consultation option the technical issues will be assessed at the start of your consult and should they be insufficient, consultation will be canceled, at no cost to the client.
It is important to set yourself up for a good quality consultation via video call;
- Assure you set enough time aside for your consult to take place.
- Set yourself up in a quiet space for the duration of that time, ensuring comfort, uninterrupted communication and privacy.
- Assess lighting, sound and image quality prior to the start of your consult.
- You will receive details about payment and consult requirements prior to your consult.
- Your Advice and prescription will be send out to you after your payment has been received.
- Should your consultation once underway be interrupted or disconnected due to technical issues, the situation will be assessed on an individual basis and decision on payment/ rescheduling or abandoning the attempt will be made accordingly.