Esther Ritmeester, classical Homeopath in New Zealand; is conducting a study into the efficacy of Homeopathy in Restless Leg Syndrome.
Who is this Homeopathy study into Restless Leg Syndrome for?
You want to find; peace and relaxation, as well as for your legs to be still, and to have a great nights rest, so that you can function better during the day. For your partner to enjoy undisturbed sleep beside you. To be able to sit and watch television without driving others bonkers with your restlessness. Perhaps you are aiming to avoid having to take medicines. You may hope to reduce the medications you are taking already; as suffering their side effects may no longer be acceptable to you. You may be finding your present regimen not effective. Or perhaps you feel you have tried everything under the sun and nothing is working; and the prospect of having to live like this is unbearable.
If you are suffering from Willis-Ekbom disease commonly also known as Restless Leg Syndrome; this study may be of interest to you.
It offers you the opportunity to explore Homeopathy as a natural option of support in your symptoms. To use homeopathic remedies with guidance of a qualified professional homeopath. And this gives you the option to pursue relief and the possibility of regaining the ability to rest and function better.
- You are suffering Restless legs, and have done so for more than 1 year
- You may also be suffering restlessness in other limbs, or have symptoms of PLMD (Periodic Limb Movement Disorder) additionally.
- No limitation to age
- Female and male participants welcome
- Causation does not need to be known for you to participate.
Aims of the Homeopathy in Restless Leg study are to
- Provide you with Homeopathic support with the aim to help relieve your Restless Leg symptoms.
- For Esther to Study and help determine the scope of Homeopathy as a useful therapy for sufferers of Restless Leg Syndrome.
- For Esther to Study and help determine the scope of homeopathic remedies in symptoms relating to Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS).
- Collate therapeutic results from sufferers of RLS, following individualized homeopathic prescription during a minimum of a 10 week period.
- Help build a useful data base of Homeopathic remedies and approach that have the likely ability; to affect change and improvement in symptoms relating to RLS.
- Collate information that will be useful for others suffering from RLS in the future.
- Help inform those suffering from RLS about Homeopathic support as a therapeutic option in their complaint.
Participation in this study involves
- Consulting with a qualified and registered Classical Homeopath.
- Being prescribed Homeopathic remedies tailored to your overall individual health situation; with the focus on helping to bring relief in your Restless Leg problem.
- Receiving Homeopathic advice and general lifestyle advice to implement for the betterment of your symptoms.
- Receiving all the consultation and support as is usual in the homeopathic approach. But at only half the usual consultation cost.
- Remaining on your current regimen. Adding Homeopathic remedies to your ‘toolbox’ as the only change in your situation, and in order to determine the effect Homeopathic remedies have on your symptoms.
- Please note that any changes you wish to make in your present regimen and the medication you are taking; will need to be discussed with your doctor and before you do so.
- Below are the details of the requirements for this study, costs and time involved.
Sounds interesting? Please book a free of charge intro chat to discuss if this study is for you.
Homeopathy in Restless Leg Syndrome – study details
- Limited to 10 participants only
- First in first served
- Time frame of 10 -12 weeks with 3 consultations
Terms and Conditions
- Suffering from Restless Legs, and have done so for more than 1 year.
- Ready and open to trying a different, more natural approach to find relief from this problem.
- Taking part in this Study of your own free will and choice.
- Understand that no guarantees to success can be given.
You commit to
- Attend via tele-consultation/video call a minimum of;
- 1 full Initial consult
- 2 Follow up consultations
- Consultations are 5-6 weeks apart
- Closely following homeopathic and other advice and instruction given to you for the duration of this study.
- To provide feedback as set out below
- To Pay the fee prior to each consult . (Remedy cost is additional)
You agree to providing information and feedback as follows:
- Giving accurate details of your personal health situation during consultations in order to enable an appropriate prescription.(Incuding e.g. other treatments received, medications taken and symptoms)
- Complete and return a pre study questionnaire before the first consult.
- Complete an evaluation/ feedback sheet at least before each follow up consult and a post study evaluation form a month after the last follow up consult.
Use of study data and information
With your participation you agree:
- For this information to be held securely by Esther’s Homeopathy Clinic as part of legal requirements for health professionals in New Zealand.
- To the possibility of your feedback and data to be used (anonymously and with your privacy in tact) in e.g. the general study report, case write up for publication, testimonials, articles, posts on my website, social media and homeopathy friendly places on line.
Cost and payment
- The total cost for participation in this study is US$180/ £130/ E150/AU$240/ NZ$150
- This equates to receiving your 3 consults just for the cost of the first full consultation.
- Payment is required prior to the first consultation.
- Once a consult has been taken, no refund will be provided.
- If the first Consult is canceled after payment, but at least 24 hrs prior to the event, you may receive a refund.
- The cost for consultation excludes the cost for remedies prescribed